- January 1, 2018 - dead link patrol, and cleanup
- September 22, 2017 - Updated SAR Car Register
- May 22, 2017 - Updated SAR Car register.
- November 13, 2016 - Updated SAR register, added table to M19 Page re CR cars, and reference to FRM records, minor link updates
- October 18, 2016 - updated TMC page , uploaded SAR Fairmont Register.
- September 30 - Corrections to Moke Page
- March 27, 2016 - corrected a coupe of dead links, uploaded reference to book on CO cars - sorry Mike, still haven't uploaded my page.
- February 16, 2016 - updated page on TMC cars, pilot page on SAR cars, including information from AN, and other sources. Various linked repaired.
- January 10, 2016 - some minor tweaks and adjustments, including some new information from reliable sources
- January 1, 2016 - Dead link patrol, added information to a number of the SAR Fairmont Cars - thanks to the NRM for the information.
- February 2015 - updated Rail Safety and Section car page
- January 10, 2015 - updated Leon Sapps book page
- October 6, 2014 - finally added photo to CC107 page!
- October 4, 2014 - minor amendments to a number of pages
- June 30, 2014 - Added new photo to WAGR SG motor quad page.
- April 30, 2014 - added pages for Mary Valley 2013 trip.
- April 11, 2014 - New photos to the WAGR SG ST2 and WAGR Type 40 Pages
- April 6, 2014 - new page for WW6680, fixed up MVHR/SMHP run page
- March 19, 2014 - added new photo to NT ST Page.
- February 16, 2014 - Updated Buying and Selling Page, FRM M19 Page, new page for WAGR Quad general arrangement
- February 14, 2014 - New pages for WAGR SG ST2, WAGR SG motor quad, WAGR NG motor quad, and a direct drive unit
- February 1, 2014 - minor ammendments to the Section Car Page, new Build and WWXXXX interim pages uploaded
- Janaury 20, 2014 - PDF of Fairmont mt14l manual uploaded.
- January 12, 2014 - Ammended Book Page re North American Section Cars to reflect Leons passing.
- January 4, 2014 - Minor tweaks to a number of pages.
- December 15, 2013 - New Page on WAGR section Cars added.
- September 3 2013 - Clean up of links, tidied content on some pages.
- August 10, 2013 - minor cleanup of some pages.
- June 30, 2013 - updated CR Wickham Page.
- February 24, 2013 - Dead Link Patrol.
- April 25, 2012 - Dead Link Patrol.
- March 20, 2012 - ammended Hobby History Pages
- December 30, 2011 - Updated BHP Tramway Page.
- October 29, 2011 - added new page for Cyclopedia of Railroad motorcars
- October 2, 2011 - added new pages for Triking the Length, and The North American Railroad Section Car
- July 13 2011 - Minor cleanups to Section Car and workshops page.
- May 5 - Updated Wickham page with information from Ian Jolly
- April 3 - Dead link patrol, minor cleanups to various pages
- March 5, 2011 - Minor cleanups to various pages.
- September 24 - annoted a number of pages to reflect the passing of C W Lee.
- July 24 - Dead link cleanup - Added more recent information to the Moke Page, updated contributors page
- June 13, 2010 - Dead link patrol
- January 14, 2010 - Cleaned up some old and out of date pages. minor cleanup of dodgy HTML
- December 19 - cleaned out a heap of files from server that should not be there!
- October 13 - ammended Section Car Page to note ASSCO is turning 10.
- September 20, 2009 - Tweaked 1Z page
- July 7 - uploaded new pdfs off the various Technical Pages
- May 2, link repairs to a number of pages - tweaked several pages in relation to M90 and Y82.
- April 12, 2009 - Amended M90's Last Run page, tweaked the Section Car Page, a few other minor fixes
- April 10, 2009 - Updated the Quorn Line Removal pages to reflect date project was completed.
- February 6, 2009 - added pdf manuals to SIC Resources Page
- December 25, 2008 - Dead Link patrol - Cleaned out some outdated materials, revised the Rail Safety and Section Cars page, added Kevin-Penong 03 to Runs Pages -
- November 8 - added Kevin Penong 2002 to Runs pages.
- October 25 - Updated TMC page with information on numbers of cars built. Refined some old material on ASSCO runs and added links via My Runs Page.
- October 6 - Added pages showing removal of sections of the Quorn Line.
- September 28 - Revised Fairmont Resources
- August 9 - Updated information Wickham 1Z page and Wickham lead page
- July 12, 2008 - Minor amendment to the BHP Page.
- July 10, 2008 - Established independent URL for Outalpa Consulting - moved relevant page to the new URL.
- May 12 - modified a number of internal links in and around the Villiers pages (MV641, Villiers, and Technical).
- April 19 - added new page with pics of an ST2 located at Adelaide River, NT.
- March 29, 2008 - Updated Sulzer page
- February 24, 2008 - Added sub-page re Wickham 1Z's, updated main 1Z page.
- February 2, 2008 - modified Links on Section Car Page to connect to Dick Rays "How to" Series, added pages with info on the Villiers Mark 8e.
- January 28, 2008 - Added new picture and link to the ST2 page, Minor changes to the Personal Page
- January 21, 2008 - Added link to new Wickham Yahoo Group to Wickham and Section Car Pages.
- January 1, 2008 - Amended Section Car Page Picture, revised links in Navigation Page.
- December 2007 - New Quad to Quorn subsite uploaded .
- October 20, 2007 - New information added to the TasRail Moke Page. Tweaks to M60 and M116 pages.
- September 28, 2007 - added new photo to the Kingaroy 04 page.
- September 2, 2007 - Completed migration of all section car information to new server.
- August 25, 2007 - Uploaded Holidays pages, amended My Runs, A number of dead links fixed.
- August 12 - Amended the TGR WG pages, the SAR S class pages to reflect recent info on these, and uploaded the EBR M19Z42 page. New page to the WPYR site - with link to Youtube Video
- August 11 - First new page to the new server EBR A series cars
- July 22 - Commenced migration of site to www.nicdoncaster.com Over 17000 unique visitors to the Section Car Page. We now have stopped the counting. Thanks for making this site your favourite.
- June 28 - Amended Buying and Selling page, amended F18 page to link to oil info.15734 unique visitors.
- June 10 - updated BHP Port Lincoln Page. Removed other dead links from various pages.
- April 11 - added page for M60 .
- March 30 - Revised links to runs hosted on the ASSCO site from "My Runs" page, removed dead links to history of NSWGR Villiers from "NSWGR Villiers" Page. 13261 unique visitors
- February 25 - Added page about Rhani to the site.
- February 17, 2007 - Updated Wickham pages to include pic of STC Type 4. Updated the SAR S Class page to include a narrow gauge S car
- January 27 - Photo of "Toby" added
- January 16, 2006 - Added LCYPR broad gauge
gang car to site
- January 8, 2007 - Deleted a few more old
- January 1 2007 - Removed a few old pages, a
number of links corrected 11305 unique visitors
- October 6 2006 - added new pic to the
- September 21, 2006, Dead Link Patrol -
- September 7, 2006 - Jellycounter died - new
- August 28, 2006 - Pilot page for
Pass and Yukon Route trip uploaded.
8220 unique visitors counted.
- July 1, 2006 - Amended pages within the
North West Tour Subsite
- June 25, 2006 - added new pic to the
- May 14, 2006 - Tweaked Personal
page, also restoring some dead links
- May 6, 2006 - Added new page regards the
Four Restoration project, added
links to the No
- May 3, 2006 - Amended link to Wickham
Railcars, some other minor editing work completed.
- April 15, 2006 - Minor corrections to
Links, fixed a few pages with faults. 7204 unique visitors
since counter was installed.
- March 21, 2006 - new page on
Zealand Railways Type 30 uploaded .
- March 18, 2006 - Minor amendments made to
pages. Just over 7000 unique visitors.
- February 1, 2006 - Uploaded
Holidays Page, updated BHP
pages with more recent info and amended pic, uploaded
Casey photos. Added M97
Last Run page to site, cleaned up
some links and dead pages.
- January 14, 2006 - ST2
page updated, BHP
main page updated.
- January 1, 2006 - Amended Quad
to Quorn Page
- December 25, 2005 - Amended
page: Dud Link Patrol completed on a number of pages. Total
number of (counted) unique visitors to date - 6247.
- December 17 2005 - Added Page for WA trip in
Gulley siding, UK
trip: Added a new navigation
page : Amended MIC
- November 3, 2005 - added new page regards
the SAR S
- October 16, 2005 - added new page showing
for the nuts, bolts washers and cotter pins using FRM part
numbers. Amended the AWR
Road-rail page to reflect new data.
- October 9, 2005 - New page on the
Creek gang page uploaded
- October 1, 2005 - Dud link patrol. Amended
lead, the Section
- September 11, 2005 - Added Suzuki
Sierra page. Unique Visitor Number
5377. A number of dud links fixed.
- September 5, 2005 - Added GEMCO
Hirail Page and AWR
hirail page to the site. Some minor
- August 8, 2005 - amended Personal,
Car, a number of index pages, and
- August 2, 2005 - amended BHP
Page and Section
Car Home Page
- July 12, 2005 - added a link to the
page. takes you to Media Mike and the Spin Doctors
- June 11, 2005 - Added material to my
scale site, modified my
page, Tweaked my "professional"
page. Other minor maintenance tasks.
- May 1, 2005 Put up lead page for
Scale stuff, some other minor
- April 3, 2005 - Amended BHP
Port Lincoln Pages to correct a few
facts. Amended Buying
and Selling page (ST2 was
successfully sold with over three hundred visits). Tidied up
- March 27, Amended Home page - removed some
- March 20, 2005: Updated Y82
- February 20, 2005 - Uploaded information re
the sale of a broad gauge ST2.
- January 23, 2005: added items for sale to
the Buying and Selling page - minor changes
- January 14, 2005: added link to Glen
Burrows site to the main page.
- December 23, 2004 - Added new page re the
S12D, Amended numerous links to provide a more logical flow and
consistent structure throughout the site
- December 18, 2004 - added Yeppoon
- December 5 - 2004 - Link Patrol and
corrections, file compression to give a little more space
(total site, including the PNW pages is now 25
- December 1, 2004 - Updated progress on
S12D, Updated Buying
and Selling Page (the MIC was sold)
-Unique Visitor 2947 (November has been the busiest month, with
315 unique visitors to the lead page for the site).
- November 2, 2004 - Added page re
run - Unique Visitor
- October 4, 2004 - added pages re M97 and
Run. Unique Visitor
- September 25, 2004 - Added an MIC for sale
to the buying and selling page.
- September 12, 2004 - updated the
SAR S Class
Page, refined link to
- September 5, 2004: Dud Link Patrol -
Type Four Page - New links added to
The Section Car Page - Updated the "S" Class page.
- August 31, 2004: uploaded Schapanskys
trip, 2100th unique visitor, minor corrections made
- July 31, 2004 :1878th visitor!
- July 30, 2004: Updated Wickham
- July 16, 2004: Uploaded Peronne
Page, updated Personal
- June 16, 2004: Moved the
Pacific Northwest Pages to Trainweb.
Section Car Page.
- May 7, 2004 : Completed second part of
Grammar and Spelling Review - numerous minor changes made.
Added items to Buying and selling page
- April 20, 2004 ; Uploaded Wickhams
In Australia subsite
- April 12, 2004; Completed first part of
Grammar and Spelling review- numerous minor changes
- March 28, 2004; 1000th recorded (unique)
visitor to the site (since October 2003); Updated
page; Updated ST2
Page; updated QR
Mystery Car page; updated
Moke Page (the sites leading
Villiers updated; SAR
T class updated; added
SA into MyRuns group. Updated
Groper page Minor enhancements,
including link checks, to the Section
Car Page; Updated "Buying
and Selling" page with new Ads, and
deleted old ones. Updated info on the Steamtown
Runs page; Added M15
Cabs page some other minor
housekeeping work done.
- February 15, 2004 - Added some items for
sale to the Buying
and Selling page. New links to the
Page, and Technical
page. More stuff on the S12D
rebuild, updated About
Tramway run and SIC
- January 30 2004 - Updated the
page to make it a little more
logical in layout. Moved "Technical"
stuff to one page. Updated SAR
MIC page, uploaded TGR
WG page, updated TGR
Mini Moke page. Finished
Car Pages. Uploaded pilot page for
rebuild. Updated a few dud links.
Put some new pics of BAS615
- January 20, 2004 - uploaded
section car for sale. Amended
page and M15
- December 30 Updated numerous pages with new
information including SAR
S Class, Tamper
and selling, The Sulzer pages within
Cars and My
- December 11, 2003 - Added link to
NZ Jiggers to The
Section Car Page
- November 29, 2003 - Updated
page with new information. Amended About
- November 19 2003 - updated Buying
and Selling page
- November 9, 2003; Added "bits" page to the
Northwest subsite. added and
refreshed links on Personal Page.
- November 1, 2003: Minor amendments to
various pages "The
- October 17, 2003; Amended BAS
615 page. Pilot page for WAGR
Class developed. About
- October 9, 2003; Sydney
Page, My Cars relocated, changes
made to NSWGR
- October 7, 2003; Uploaded lead page for
- October 2, 2003: Original ASSCO site relocated from my server space to Railpage (thanks David Bromage)
- September 27, 2003; Updated various pages,
included link to Ken
McHughs own Page
- September 20, 2003; Uploaded page for
- September 18, 2003; uploaded new page for
Motor Quad, updated information on
SICs, and Fairmont
- September 11, 2003; Added Ghan
Trip, updated 140
- September 8, 2003; Updated Steamtown
Meet pages, developed draft
- September 7, 2003; Updated the
Meet Subsite, including various
- September 5, 2003 ; Amended
NRG 2003 page with info on Rail
- September 2, 2003 Updated AN
- August 31, 2003; Modified link from The
Section Car Page to a subsite of trips
I have done, uploaded page for
trip. Fixed some consistency issues.
- August 28, 2003, VR Casey
F18 subsite amended.
- August 26 - Miscellaneous runs folder
- July 2003 Pacific
North West Subsite
- June 2003 - Hit counter Added to
Section Car Page - Now removed
- 1998-2003 - Lots of pages and subsidiary
- Original Site first uploaded
Site © Nic
Doncaster 1998 - 2016